Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mossimo Women’s Knit T-shirt Dress

As I said in my Keds post, I have a bit of an obsession with t-shirt dresses.  I actually started searching for the perfect one last summer, but just couldn’t find what I was looking for.  Most of the dresses I found on my t-shirt dress quest were made with some sort of lycra or a high percentage of spandex.  While I am happy with the way that I look, I don’t think lycra or spandex is appropriate to wear while waiting in line to pick up my children from school.  I wanted something comfortable, cute and sporty that could take me from grocery shopping to the park with my girls to a casual lunch.  I combed through the racks of every store to no avail.  Most stores carried more form-fitting versions of the t-shirt dress.  I simply wanted a long version of a t-shirt. 

I finally found what I was looking for at Target!  I rarely shop at Target for clothing for myself because I haven’t had a lot of success there in the past.   However, the minute I saw the dress on the hanger, I knew it was coming home with me.



As you can see, it doesn’t have a whole lot of hanger appeal.  Even so, I’ve never disregarded an item of clothing simply because it didn’t look good hanging on the rack.  I’m always willing to give a piece a chance.  Just as I had expected when I first saw it, the dress fit perfectly.  It is a loose fitting, comfortable, yet stylish dress. (And it goes perfectly with my new Teacup Keds!)

You can find the Mossimo Women’s Knit T-shirt dress at Target for $19.99.  It also comes in many different colors such as navy, black, gray, coral, turquoise, red, green and pink.

Happy shopping!